The Tasting Tool builds relationships between consumers and wineries by connecting wine event goers with the wines they tasted....
We will help you sell more wine and build relationships with your customers. Guests from every event where your wine is poured can find your wines on thetastingtool.com and buy them. Again. And again.
You inspire people to discover new and exciting wines. Now inspire people to buy them.
Keep the party going. With thetastingtool.com, your guests will revisit the fabulous time they had at your event by enjoying the wines in their own homes. We bet they’ll come back next year!
Hosting a wine tasting or winemaker dinner? Featuring a special event? Get the word out on our site.
We’re always looking for fun, fresh, exciting articles about wine and wine events. If you’re interesting in submitting a post for our blog, please submit a writing sample along with some post ideas to email@example.com.
Please contact Stefanie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saturday, June 2nd at 1:00 PM to Sunday, June 3rd, 2018 at 3:00 PM
AMBASSADOR WINERY, Walla Walla
$175 per person (excluding overnight accommodations). To purchase tickets, login to your account on our website and then navigate to “Shop” and then “Event Tickets.” Because this event is only for Wine Club Members and not open to the public, the “June Tour and Tasting” ticket option will only appear as available if you are logged in. Please purchase tickets by May 16th – available space is extremely limited.
Learn more: https://www.ambassadorwinery.com/Events/Upcoming-Events
On this Tour and Tasting event, you will experience:
• Our production facility in Walla Walla
• Delicious barrel samples with our winemaker, Mike Macmorran, and consulting winemaker, Tom Rinaldi, ability to purchase “futures” of sampled wines from our 2017 vintage
• A seated tasting with an assortment of breads and cheeses to accompany future wines
• A winemaker dinner, hosted by Ambassador, at Whitehouse Crawford restaurant in Walla Walla
• A personalized tour of our Estate Red Mountain vineyard with award winning vineyard manager, Dick Boushey
• A box lunch to enjoy in the vineyard
• Optional Overnight accommodations at the La Quinta Inn in Walla Walla (optional; on your own)
*Tickets are currently only available to Benjamin Franklin and Thomas Jefferson Wine Club Members. (6 and 12 bottle Wine Clubs).